Sunday, February 8, 2009

Memory Lane...

Do you ever find that when you try to remember something that has happened in your life, it either doesn't come or it comes out completely different than what actually happened? I was reading my Dad's blog today, and he has posted an event that happened when I was about 4 years old. It was relatively traumatic, at the time, so I suppose that my have colored my memory of it. I do remember some salient points of it, such as going to get him, and the moments just before-hand, when we(my friend and I) were building mud pies on the canal bank. But my memory in between is foggy. What I do know is this; If it weren't for my Dad, she would have died. Sorry, Yellow Onions got to me... LOL.

Love you, Daddy. Thanks you for always being there when you were really needed.

1 comment:

  1. :)
    You're welcome hon, that's the point of being a parent I guess :)
    Love you too

    ReplyDelete