Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Seriously, WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Ok, how the heck does a bank, employed by a tax firm, who is guaranteed to get the money back from the IRS, deny someone getting an advance on their tax return? I mean, seriously, WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!? They are GUARANTEED of getting their money back, where's the risk? I don't get it. And, of course, the phone call comes in right when I need the money the most... Darn government... Ah well...

As always, Love you Daddy. -Hope your Taxes went alot better than mine.

1 comment:

  1. Ah - the old we can't give you the refund antici...pation loan because of "mumble, mumble, BS, BS" I know. Sorry hon, that's the suck... I hope the tax place is not going to charge you for the rapid refund filing fees - you should get those back (see? Your refund just got bigger ;) ) Ah, I don't want to bother you about my taxes - not this year, *whining* "All my little tax deductions, all growed up and countable anymore" - Anyway, it'll go on, you'll be alright, call me if I can help out (if it gets too close to the rock or the hard place - ain't got much, but I'll share what I got)
    Love you too hon - you and yours are always in my prayers.
    Love - Dad

    ReplyDelete