Friday, May 1, 2009

Ok so I spaced...

Yes, Folks! That is most definitely my sheepish grin, for you see, I spaced blogging most of last month. I know, I know, I have been remiss in my blogging duties. Feel free to chastise me for my egregious lack of manners, but I have been quite preoccupied. You see, my wedding is in 15 days and counting. There is much to do this month as well, but I felt that, as it is May Day, I would come and post to all three of you who follow my blog to let you know that I am doing well. Things are coming together, as they normally do for me; one piece at a time. -To add to this, Mother's Day is in 9 days, and my 26th birthday is in 17 days. I have much happening this month. So I am asking for your forgiveness in advance, as I may be quite preoccupied, yet again.

As always, I love you Daddy. I can't wait for your visit. I do hope the trip will not be too taxing, and the the path you travel is clear and fair. ;)

1 comment:

  1. All three of your following ;) You're one up on me - I only have two... I am so excited to be going up to your house and seeing you and the little ones and meeting Tim. I have stuff all packed (I do travel light - really!! ;) ) See you in a couple days hon :)

    ReplyDelete