Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Post-wedding update...


You ever have one of those days when it just doesn't pay to get out of bed? Well, that's what my day has been like. And I'm sorry dad, but this is not about our talk last night. This is about what happened after you had already gone. Probably about the time you got to Seattle and called me.


I have very few friends, and the ones I do have, I think of as family. One of these friends, I won't name here, I used to look upon as my own mother. This "friend" today, decided to go off on me about something that I was not made privy to prior to her going off, and so I got the brunt of her frustration with someone else. Suffice to say, I do believe it to be the end of this particular friendship, as I will not stand idly by and bear the brunt of someone else's frustration and have them decimate my already fragile balance with my sensibilities. I can't do it. So, I have decided to take some time to myself, and my family, and regain that sense of balance I had before this fiasco.

As always daddy, I love you, and I hope that Pike Place Market was fun. Here's wishing you safe travels.

1 comment:

  1. Oh hon... I'm so sorry - but I kind of figured it was that way with her. Reminds me of someone else we both know, sad to say. Well I do hope and pray that you just reset yourself, spend time with Tim and the family, relax and let it run off your back. I do love you, and I am still so very - VERY proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete